Credits and IBM are working on the creation of a Cloud infrastructure. Is this good news are what?
Credits will have its own blockchain soon. It has a lot of awareness and interest in the crypto space right now. The community is also expanding fast and a number of businesses have already began to implement Credits.
Credits will be listed on Bitfinex and Ethfinex so get ready for the price to go up. Anything under $1 is still a good buy.
Credits just teamed up with Lenovo, buy buy buy...
When the external audit comes back with flying colours, Credits will be seen for the great project it is. I am all in on Credits for these reasons.
Loading up on Credits everytime it goes down a bit cause it will moon soon.
Go buy some Credits before the Mainnet launches, since you won’t be able to afford it after :)
Get on the space rocket now, because once Credits takes off it is going to the moon. Buy Credits now while the price is still low. Thank me later!
Credits is the fastest blockchain! Go and grab your token before it is too late. Mainnet is scheduled to be released by the end of June/ early July. I can't wait for that.
Not a financial advise- please do your own research.
CREDITS (CS) is about 1 million transactions per second, cheap transactions too!
Have severals partnerships
Every week the team are in conferences, meetings and show the potential of CREDITS
1) Consensus mechanism in CREDITS distributed system - https://t.co/XghksTUVDS
2) Code review of CREDITS platform prepared by CEO & Co-founder Crypto4All Christophe Ozcan - https://medium.com/credits-api-code-review/api-7c63a9243031
3) Why is CREDITS faster than other blockchains? - https://t.co/oQwMjQp2zJ
4) CREDITS: Peer-to-peer (P2P) network and its components - https://t.co/gj8FzriZdt
5) New update on GitHub is available on open sources - https://credits.com/ru/Home/New_Ins/4403
Credits is rated 5 based on 13 review(s)